Instant Miso Soup with Enoki And Bok Choy
Is there anything better than a soup that only requires a kettle! This simple and easy Miso Soup is a total flavour bomb, with minimal effort!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 1 minute
- 390g Konjac noodles
- 2 x 18g sachets instant miso soup
- 1 bok choy, quartered
- 50g enoki mushrooms
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Bring the kettle to the boil.
- Rinse bok choy to remove any dirt. Place in heat proof bowl. Cover with boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water for 2 minutes until softened and heated through. Drain.
- Place a sachet miso paste in the bottom of 2 soup bowls, add boiling water and stir.
- Divide noodles between bowls, add 2 pieces of bok choy and a small bunch of enoki mushrooms to each bowl, season with soy sauce, garnish with spring onions and serve.
TIP: Add shredded cooked chicken, prawn or pieces of tofu, for added protein. You can also try some finely diced chilli floated on top for a bit of heat!
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.
Start your free trial here.