Did someone say 'quick'? That's right, in under 20 minutes, your tastebuds will be dancing with delight for these Salmon Fishcakes. And with a whopping 57g of protein per serve, you'll be full for hours!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large tin of salmon in brine (approx 425g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the oil.
- Use the mixture to form approximately 8 patties.
- Add oil to a large non-stick pan, and fry patties over medium heat.
- Cook the patties for 4-6 minutes on each side, using a spatula to gently turn them over.
- Serve with some homemade mayonnaise or aioli.
Join Australia's first evidence-based and doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Download the Defeat Diabetes app today.
Visit the Google Play Store.
Visit the Apple Store.