Adding spices like paprika to your meals will make food taste better and more satisfying, helping you to stick to your low carb lifestyle.
15-Minute Mexican Burrito Bowl
- 1 tomato, roughly diced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups cauliflower, grated to make a rice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 300 g chicken (cooked; or BBQ chicken, bones removed)
- ½ head cos lettuce, shredded
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt or sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato, red onion and coriander. Add 1 tsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add in the cauliflower, paprika and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes then transfer to a serving dish.
- Assemble the bowl with the shredded lettuce, cauliflower, chicken and prepared tomato mixture. Top with avocado and Greek yoghurt. Sprinkle over extra coriander to serve.