This salad will boost your immune system with magnesium from the basil and stacks of Vitamin C from the tomatoes.
- 1 cup bocconcini balls
- 300 grams cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1 garlic clove, minced (omit for FODMAP)
- Combine the bocconcini balls and cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
- Make the dressing by adding all the ingreients in a small jar and shake well to combine.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing. Sprinkle with the basil leaves and serve.