This dish is also delicious when you include broccoli. Feel free to use any sort of cheese you have handy that’s good for melting.
Cauliflower and Zucchini Cheese
- 1⁄8 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ medium zucchini, chopped into chunks
- ⅓ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup cream, double
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F (160°C/320°F fan-forced).
- Lightly steam pieces of cauliflower and zucchini until half cooked, approximately 4 minutes. Place in an oven-proof dish.
- Heat cream in a saucepan, add ½ cup of the grated cheese and stir the cheese into the cream until it melts through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the creamy mix over the cauliflower and zucchini pieces and top with the remaining grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.