A classic side dish to serve with some healthy protein.
This dish is also delicious when you include broccoli. Feel free to use any sort of cheese you have handy that’s good for melting.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1/8 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 medium zucchini, chopped into chunks
- 40g (1/3 cup) grated Cheddar chesse
- 60g (1/4 cup) double cream
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Lightly steam pieces of cauliflower and zucchini until half cooked, approximately 4 minutes. Place in an oven-proof dish.
- Heat cream in a saucepan, add 1/2 cup of the grated cheese and stir the cheese into the cream until it melts through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the creamy mix over the cauliflower and zucchini pieces and top with the remaining grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.