Chaffles are a great swap for bread that can be used for sandwiches, burger buns, dipped in soup - you’re only limited by your imagination
- 2 large egg
- 250 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt, to taste
- coconut oil spray
- Preheat a waffle maker.
- Crack the eggs and beat with a whisk or fork. Add the grated cheese and stir through.
- Season with salt.
- Spray the waffle maker with coconut oil spray.
- Pour approximately a quarter of the mixture into the waffle maker and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the cooked chaffle and repeat the process with the rest of the batter.