Our Almond Cherry Pancakes Pots make for a decadent brekkie or sweet treat.
Cherry Almond Pancake Pots
- 3 eggs, large
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup almond flour, (or substitute for 1 tbsp coconut flour)
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- 1 cup fresh cherries, quartered and drained on paper towel to absorb some of the juice, leaving a few with stalks on
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp monk fruit icing powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/428°F.
- Place the eggs, sour cream, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder and almond flour into a blender. Blend on high for 3-5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Add the slivered almonds and quartered cherries and gently mix through on a low speed.
- Distribute the butter evenly between 4 ovenproof ramekins and place in the hot oven, allowing the butter to melt and become bubbling hot.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven. Pour the pancake batter evenly into each dish, and then return to the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes or until the pancake is golden and puffy.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with monk fruit icing powder if using before serving.