- 500 g chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese fresh
- 2 large tomatoes
- 8 basil leaves
- Pop the chicken breast into a freezer bag. Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, pesto, and olive oil. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Press the air out of the bag and leave for 60 minutes - it's even better if you can leave it overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly brush the grate with olive oil. When hot place the marinated chicken onto the grate and grill for around 4-5 minutes each side until juices run clear.
- In the last two minutes layer sliced tomato, basil and mozzarella on top of the chicken breast. Place back under the grill and cook until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling.