This citrus salad will boost vitamin C and keep your immune system in check.
Citrus Salad with Fetta
- ½ small grapefruit
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups rocket
- 100 g fetta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel the grapefruit and remove the white pith. Cut in half and reserve the remaining half for use another day.
- Segment the fruit and remove from the membrane using a sharp knife.
- Arrange the grapefruit segments, sliced avocado, tomatoes and rocket in a bowl. Top with fetta cheese.
- Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar in a separate bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper.