Cloud bread is also known as “oopsie bread” after it was discovered by accident.
- 4 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder (5g)
- ½ cup cream cheese (125g)
- pinch salt
- Heat the oven to 180°C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites, retaining both. Add the cream cheese to the egg yolks and mix until combined.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the egg whites. Whip until they form stiff peaks.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture, ensuring you don’t lose too much of the air in the egg whites.
- Scoop the batter onto the baking paper into serving sizes you desire.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Let the cloud bread cool for a few minutes before removing from the paper.
- Avocado and cheese
- Smashed eggs and may
- Ham and cheese, and tomato
- Turkey, cream cheese
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese, and capers
- Chicken, avo, may