Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes Serves: 4
- 4 large eggs
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup (125g) cream cheese
- 1 tsp (5g) baking powder
- Heat the oven to 180°C/356°F (160°C/320°F fan-forced) and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Separate the eggs into two bowls.
- Add the cream cheese to the egg yolks and mix together until combined.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the egg whites.
- Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Use an egg beater or an aerator add-on for egg whites that come with some blenders.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture, ensuring you don’t lose too much of the air in the egg whites.
- Scoop the batter onto the baking paper into serving sizes you desire.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Let the cloud bread cool for a few minutes before removing from the paper.
- Bacon and avocado
- Turkey breast and grapes (3, halved)
- Spinach, cottage cheese and cucumber
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.