Ditch the guilts and go to town with our healthy Crispy Keto Chips. These tangy chips are big on flavour, low on carbs. Put them on repeat, pronto.
Crispy Keto Chips
- 2 medium zucchini (300g); sliced into thick cut chips
- 1 large egg, free-range, whisked in large bowl
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika, smoked
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pat the zucchini dry with a paper towel to take out most of the moisture.
- Combine the almond flour, spices and parmesan in a bowl.
- Dip the zucchini chips in the egg, then the almond flour mix, and place on the pan.
- Lightly drizzle the breaded zucchini fries with olive oil to help crisp them.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn carefully with a fork and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown and crisp.
- Dip your zucchini fries in some Healthy Mayonnaise or any other low carb sauce of choice!