Ditch the guilts and go to town with our healthy Crispy Keto Chips. These tangy chips are big on flavour, low on carbs. Put them on repeat, pronto.
Preparation time: 10 mins Cook time: 25 mins Serves: 2
- 2 medium zucchini (300g), sliced into thick cut chips
- 1 large free range egg, whisked in large bowl
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pat the zucchini dry with a paper towel to take out most of the moisture.
- Combine the almond flour, spices and parmesan in a bowl.
- Dip the zucchini chips in the egg, then the almond flour mix, and place on the pan.
- Lightly drizzle the breaded zucchini fries with olive oil to help crisp them.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn carefully with a fork and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown and crisp.
- Dip your zucchini fries in some low carb mayonnaise or any other low carb sauce of choice!
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.