The humble banger gets a magnificent makeover. Quality sausages, tasty veggies and just one pan to wash up. Music to our ears!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes Serves: 2
- 200g mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 8 wedges
- 80g mini capsicums
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- sprigs of thyme and rosemary and oregano
- 2 good quality sausages
- 1 tbsp grass fed ghee
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F fan-forced.
- Place tomatoes, eggplant, capsicums, garlic, herbs, and sausages in one layer on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with melted ghee, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to coat.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, turning the sausages halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Get your sausages from the butcher, and chat to them about what goes into them. Sausages from the supermarket commonly have bread and other fillers, so be sure to find ones that are made with just the good stuff!
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.