We're keeping things simple with our Easy Sausage Tray Bake. Simple, colourful, delicious and with minimal cleanup!
Easy Sausage Tray Bake
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, mixed
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 8 wedges
- 80 g mini capsicums
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- sprigs thyme
- sprigs rosemary
- sprigs oregano
- 4 sausages, in good quality
- 1 tbsp ghee, grass fed
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F fan-forced.
- Place tomatoes, eggplant, capsicums, garlic, herbs, and sausages in one layer on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with melted ghee, balsamic vinegar and season with saltand pepper. Toss together to coat.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, turning the sausages halfway through.
- Serve immediately.