Fried Salmon with Beans and Pumpkin
- ½ tbsp coconut oil, (or duck fat)
- 140 g pumpkin, rind removed
- 300 g salmon
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup feta cheese,
- Preheat oven to 200°C/392°F.
- Slice the pumpkin into wedges and bake with coconut oil or duck fat for 15-20 minutes, until soft.
- Heat the butter in a large frypan over medium heat. Add the salmon and cook, turning the salmon after four minutes. Add the beans to the same pan and cook with the salmon for a further four minutes.
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven and place on a serving dish with the salmon and beans. Crumble the fetta over the vegetables and serve.