Pack a punch with omega-3 fatty acids and nutritious protein!
Keep the skin on – it is delicious crisped up and contains the highest concentration of omega-3 in a fish. Alternatively, swap the salmon with any other fresh fish you have available locally.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
- 150g salmon fillet
- 70g pumpkin, rind removed
- 35g (½ cup) green beans, trimmed
- ½ tbsp duck fat or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 25g feta
- Preheat oven to 200°C/392°F.
- Slice the pumpkin into wedges and bake with coconut oil or duck fat for 20 minutes until tender.
- Heat butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Cook the beans and salmon together in the butter.
- Turn the salmon after 4 minutes and cook for further four minutes on the other side. Remove the pumpkin from the oven.
- Serve with the salmon and beans, with crumbled feta over the vegetables.
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.