With less than a teaspoon of sugar per serve, you can enjoy our Coconut Ice as an occasional sweet treat.
Healthy Coconut Ice
- ⅔ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup coconut desiccated
- 1 tbsp liquid stevia or monk fruit extract
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp strawberries, pureed in a blender
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the melted coconut oil with the desiccated coconut, liquid stevia or monk fruit extract and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the egg white and mix until it is well combined.
- Press half the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Add the pureed strawberries to the remaining coconut mixture and mix until well combined.
- Press the strawberry mixture on top of the coconut mixture in the pan and press down until the mixture is flat and even.
- Freeze for one hour. Remove and cut into 16 equal squares.