Instant Miso Soup with Enoki And Bok Choy
- 390 g konjac noodles
- 2 sachets instant miso soup (18g)
- 1 bok choy, quartered
- 50 g enoki mushrooms
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Bring the kettle to a boil.
- Rinse bok choy to remove any dirt. Place in heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water for 2 minutes until softened and heated through. Drain.
- Place a sachet miso paste in the bottom of 2 soup bowls, add boiling water and stir.
- Divide noodles between bowls, add 2 pieces of bok choy and a small bunch of enoki mushrooms to each bowl, season with soy sauce, garnish with spring onions and serve.