With a third of your protein needs for the day, this keto BLT will put a stop to those mid-arvo cravings.
Quick Toasted Chicken BLT
- 2 bacon rashers, diced
- 2 low carb wraps, (aim for less than 4 g of carbs per wrap)
- 2 large cos lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp full fat mayonnaise
- 100 g ham, off the bone
- 200 g BBQ Chicken, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place a non-stick frypan on medium heat. Fry the bacon until crispy, about 3 or 4 minutes, and set aside to cool.
- Place a low carb wrap on a plate, spoon half the mayonnaise over the wrap, then add one of the lettuce leaves.
- Layer with half the ham, BBQ chicken, diced bacon, and tomato, and season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat for the second BLT wrap.
- Roll up the wraps with the filling inside. Use a flat sandwich press to lightly toast each wrap. If you don't have a sandwich press you can lightly toast in a non-stick fry pan.