A tastebud tingling breakfast winner! These chia pots are perfect if you’re someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning. Just prepare the night before, and grab ‘n’ go in the morning – easy!
- ½ cup cashews
- 500g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 250ml coconut water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 tbps chia seeds
- Place cashews, berries, coconut water, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add chia seeds. Stir thoroughly to make sure there are no clumps.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour then stir again.
- Portion into individual jars and return to the fridge to thicken and set.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Makes 6 serves.
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.