- 2 large eggs
- 50g (2 slices) smoked salmon
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 fresh tomato
- 2 tbsp butter
- Arrange the smoked salmon, avocado, and fresh tomato on a plate.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, and whisk.
- Melt half the butter in a non-stick fry pan on a medium-high heat – as it starts to bubble add the eggs.
- Stir the eggs for 30 seconds or so, then add the rest of the butter. Keep stirring the eggs, melting the added butter through them for a further minute, two at the most, until they are almost cooked as you like them (the heat retained in the eggs will keep them cooking a little more as you plate up).
- Serve with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
Makes 1 serve
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.