Silky Salmon Curry
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 200 g salmon fillet skinless
- ½ cup coconut milk unsweetened
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a frypan on medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add curry powder and cook, stirring for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the red curry paste, garlic and tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and add to the pan, turning to coat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 4 minutes, then flip and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and/or a green salad or side of steamed green veggie.