Canned salmon has edible bones which are a great source of calcium and magnesium. Substitute the cream cheese with sour cream if you prefer.
Stuffed Avocado with Salmon
- 1 avocado (whole ripe)
- 70 g tinned salmon in brine, drained
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- dill or parsley (to garnish)
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Mash the tinned salmon in a bowl with a fork.
- Add the cream cheese and lemon juice, with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the stuffing in each hole of the avocado and garnish with dill or parsley if you have any available.