Super Simple Steak 'n' Eggs
- 250 g porterhouse steak
- 2 large egg, whisked
- 1⁄2 tbsp butter
- herbs, few snips (optional)
- parsley, few snips (optional: chives or coriander)
- In a fry pan, cook the steaks in butter or lard for 4 minutes on each side (or to your liking). Let them rest 1-2 minutes before serving.
- Whisk eggs and add salt. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pre-heated frypan, over medium heat.
- Add the whisked eggs and scramble by using a spatula to gently fold and cook through the eggs to your liking.
- Serve the eggs immediately beside the steak, and garnish the eggs with fresh parsley, chives or dill.