This isn’t the traditional astronaut’s breakfast for nothing. The high protein levels in this meal will keep you full for hours.
Super simple to prep and cook, and super delicious to eat.
Prep time: 2 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 x 250g porterhouse steak
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- ½ tbsp butter
- few snips of fresh herbs (optional)
- few snips of fresh parsley, chives or coriander (optional)
- In a fry pan, cook the steaks in butter or lard for 4 minutes on each side (or to your liking). Let them rest 1-2 minutes before serving.
- Whisk eggs and add salt. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pre-heated frypan, over medium heat.
- Add the whisked eggs and scramble by using a spatula to gently fold and cook through the eggs to your liking.
- Serve the eggs immediately beside the steak, and garnish the eggs with fresh parsley, chives or dill.
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.