Tasty Chicken Stir Fry
- 150 g chicken breast, sliced
- 100 g broccolini
- ½ cup bok choy
- ¼ red capsicum
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- chilli flakes, optional
- Heat a wok or large frypan over medium heat.
- Add ½ tablespoon of coconut oil and coat the wok.
- Add half the chicken pieces to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to another plate and repeat with more oil and the rest of the chicken.
- Add another ½ teaspoon of oil and add the broccolini and capsicum, cook for one minute.
- Add the bok choy, garlic and ginger and cook for a minute.
- Add the tamari sauce and mix through. Return the chicken to the wok and stir until the chicken is cooked through and coated in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.