We’ve used roast beef in this recipe which you can buy from the deli counter, and it works with freshly cooked steak too. This is a great option for a quick lunch or something to take to work.
Thai Beef Salad
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce, gluten-free
- 1 tbsp tamari, gluten-free
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup coriander leaves and stems, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g roast beef store-bought; roughly torn or sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup mint, fresh, chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup cashews, toasted
- In a small bowl or jar, combine the lime juice, fish sauce, tamari, chilli, garlic, coriander and oil.
- To make the salad, place all ingredients in a bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss to combine and serve.