Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Serves: 2
- 4 large eggs
- 120g (½ cup) cream cheese
- 40g (2 tsp) butter
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frypan and add some butter. Reduce heat to medium.
- Using a ladle, pour some batter into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Savoury: Simply top with some butter. Fill yourself up by pairing with smoked salmon, a poached egg and avocado. Boost the protein with grated Cheddar cheese and sliced spring onions.
Sweet: Serve with coconut cream (or normal cream) and berries. For a truly decadent treat, try grating a small amount of 85% dark chocolate with a drizzle of cream.
Join the leading evidence-based, doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Start your free trial today.