- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ cup spring onions, diced
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 cup greek goat’s feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F and line a muffin tin with baking cases.
- Sift the almond meal, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Add spring onions, eggs, butter, zucchini and goat’s cheese to the mixture and fold until well combined.
- Place one tablespoon of mixture into the baking cases in the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and springy to the touch.