This low carb Tasty Chicken Stir Fry recipe is one of our favorites on the Defeat Diabetes Program. Fuss free and perfect for all seasons, you can throw this quick and easy weeknight low carb chicken dinner together in no time.
Our tip: Choose tamari over soy sauce to avoid the gluten hit!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 150g chicken breast, sliced
- 100g broccolini
- 1/2 cup bok choy
- 1/4 red capsicum
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Optional: chilli flakes
- Heat a wok or large frypan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and coat the wok.
- Add half the chicken pieces to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to another plate and repeat with more oil and the rest of the chicken.
- Add another teaspoon of oil and add the broccolini and capsicum, cook for one minute.
- Add the bok choy, garlic and ginger and cook for a minute.
- Add the tamari sauce and mix through. Return the chicken to the wok and stir until the chicken is cooked through and coated in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Join Australia's first evidence-based and doctor-led program transforming the health of Australians. Download the Defeat Diabetes app today.
Visit the Google Play Store.
Visit the Apple Store.